Buying a home? Refinancing? We can help!
Our flexible loan programs and professional staff take the anxiety out of home buying!
- Types of loans available include FHA, VA, THDA, Rural Development, Conventional, Jumbo and Reverse Mortgages
- Single Family, Multi-family, Vacation Homes, Condominiums, Town Houses and Investments are some of the properties that may be financed
- Fixed, Adjustable Rate and Interest Only loans are available
- Variety of loan terms available
- Underwriting approvals completed in-house
- Rates and terms are competitive
- 100% Loan available for Rural Development Clients
- Extended Locks available on conventional loans
First Time Homebuyer Programs
We offer these programs through partnerships with THDA (Tennessee Housing Development Agency) and RD (Rural Development).
- For low and moderate income homebuyers
- Assistance funds are available for down payment and closing costs
- Lower fixed interest rates for 30 years
- More affordable monthly payments
We offer construction loans to build the home of your dreams. We have products that can streamline the process and save you both time and money.
- Competitve Construction Rates
- Short term construction financing available
- Choose from a variety of mortgage options
- Construction terms up to 12 months
Reverse Mortgages are a powerful tool to help eligible homeowners obtain tax-free cash flow. They are primarily designed to strengthen seniors' personal and financial independence by providing funds without a monthly payment burden during their lifetime in the home. The major eligibility requirements are that the applicant must be at least 62 years of age and own and occupy a home whose mortgage has been paid in full (or with only a very low mortgage balance remaining.)
The benefits of a Reverse Mortgage include:
- Tax-Free funds for as long as you live in your home (consult your tax professional)
- No loan repayment for as long as you live in your home
- No income, medical or credit requirements
- Retain ownership of your home for life; as long as you meet the mortgage requirements, including maintaining your home and paying insurance and real estate taxes
- Choose a cash flow plan tailored to your needs
- No restrictions on how you may use the funds
- A tax-advantaged way to pass on part of your estate today (consult your tax professional)
The terms and risks of a Reverse Mortgage include:
- The loan will be secured by a mortgage on your home.
- The origination costs are normally included in the loan amount and may be higher than on alternative loan products, such as home equity lines of credit.
- The loan must be repaid immediately under certain conditions, such as when you no longer occupy your home, sell the property, fail to maintain it, or fail to pay insurance and real estate taxes.
- Your ability to obtain public benefits may be affected (consult your tax professional)
To speak with a mortgage professional, please call toll free, 800-321-3176 or call the direct numbers listed below. Additionally, you may email us at email@example.com.
Apply for a Mortgage Online
Dyersburg and Newbern
Ronda Heathcott (731) 287-4351
Sonya Burks (731) 287-4352
Tammy Ladd (731) 287-4362
Martin, Troy, Union City and Jackson
Edith Dunevant (731) 886-1121
Atoka, Millington, Munford and Ripley
Gwen Clark (901) 840-4666
Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville and Oakland
Bob Zacher (901) 489-1217
Gibson and Madison Counties
Kathy Davidson (731) 225-9484
Williamson, Davidson, Rutherford and Maury Counties
Cindy Long (931) 215-6330
Equal Housing Lender
NATIONWIDE MORTGAGE LICENSING SYSTEM REGISTRY
To request the unique federal identification number assigned to any of our Mortgage Loan Originators, please ask the particular Loan Officer; ask any Customer Service Representative; call the FCNB Service Center at 1-800-321-3176; or submit your request in writing to the following:
FCNB Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 370
Dyersburg, TN 38025-0370