With CDARS, you can access FDIC protection on multi-million dollar CD investments through First Citizens National Bank. Our bank is a member of the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service Network (CDARS). When you invest a large amount with us, we can place your funds into CDs issued by other banks in the same network — in increments of less than $250,000 — so that both principal and interest are eligible for complete FDIC protection. As a result, you can receive coverage from many banks while working with just one.
- Access multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage on your deposit
- Earn one interest rate and receive one regular statement and one year-end tax form
- Minimum opening deposit $100
- Low monthly fee of $3
- Interest earned on daily collected balances
- Certain federal guidelines must be met to qualify for this account. Federal tax benefits are determined by IRS rules. Check with your tax advisor for state rules regarding HSAs.
- Annual contribution limits apply